• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I don't know how to find the paths?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am a ultra newbie and I don't know a thing about this gay extraction ****! But why cant it be like download then click two buttons and the unit is in your custom units?!!!! I dont know the path for the protoss storm trooper! And I have gay msn where the stupid directions dont cover. I when I right click on the file there is no option to "extract all". I have to go to the side and click it but It needs a PATH. Why doesn't it give you the path when you click on the model?

Level 21
This will be difficult to explain.
When you download models, import everything it gives.
Models include .blp .mdx
The skins (.blp) for the model you downloaded have specific paths. On the model page of wc3sear, the skins for the model are displayed in green and have the path fully written.
You should rename the path for the specific skin to the skin on import manager. The skins won't be applied but will be used automatically if the model sucessfully works.

Status
Not open for further replies.