• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I could use Warhammer40k models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everybody, I am working on a project and was wondering if some of you out there are willing to make some warhammer40k models. I dont want to sound demanding so if i do, sorry. I would like to have some Necron,Space marine, chaos, tau, eldar, and ork models. You will be given credit of course for your contributions on the loading screen. If you do decide to make the models when you are done message me so I know there have been uploads. This would be great for my project and would make it easier to look at and play. Thank you hiveworkshop community.

p.s
I would like models more than skins, it makes it a lot easier to import. It would also be cool if someone could make buldings.

If you want to make suggestions, feel free to.

Level 1
warhunter that would be cool cuz i was thinkin of makin a base defense game and it could use 40k buildings

Level 35
Linking to that site is forbidden by the Hive's policy for the below reasons:

1, Those "better" models are 99% rips from other higher-poly games (WH40K, for instance).
2, The models from the Hive are 99% stolen and un-credited.

I think I warned you.

Status
Not open for further replies.