• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer 40K models. And many of them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys :grin:

I am making a HUGE:razz: project with a Warhammer 40K theme, but i need a lot of models for all the races

The project is a 12 player map where you build your bases in a 256x256 map, I have worked out a brilliant resource system involving: Power, Command Posts and Cash. Already tested it and worked perfektly:grin:
Also reinforcement should not just be build, they should: drop from the air, rise from the ground or maybe even be warped trough a portal:eekani:

But... I would like this to be a "custom" map, wich means i would like to use some models that look exacly like Warhammer 40K models. I know that there already are some out there, but i need more...

The Following races i need Models for:
Chaos (Also Daemons)
Eldar
Tyranids (maybe even some larvae's or something:grin:)
Space Marines (Vehicles and buildings)
Necrons (Especially need special animations and textures for these)
Imperials (Mostly buildings)
Orc's
If you find some more races they would be usefull too

I know this is Extremely much to ask:razz:
But i promise you, this map is going to be EPIC!
Im sorry i haven't got any screenshots yet.

Thank you for reading this:grin:

But i promise you, this map is going to be EPIC!
Im sorry i haven't got any screenshots yet.

Wrong, it won't be epic cuz u won't even finish it.

I have worked out a brilliant resource system involving: Power, Command Posts and Cash.

Wow, very original. Why everyone who tries to make a wh40k map (and ofc fails to make anything decent), copies the resource system from Dawn of war? :/

And not only you didn't provide pics how those models should look like, you didn't even state what models you want exactly. And even who is expert in wh40k, can't know how imperial and space marine buildings you want should look like.

Level 22
u arent an expert of wh40k, there ARE NO buildings in wh40k, there are buildings in DoW, which in my opinion kinda stretch wh40k alot.
Second, odds are they wont have "cash" in the year 40,000. if your gonna copy, copy it right. its requisition. requisition means a request for something, in this case, supplies and troops.
Third, the map size would be waaaaaaay to big to be supported on b.net.

Level 8
Go easy one the guy here, Ore-Orc I suggest you first getting some screenshot of your map, It will Seriously improve your request being done. You should know, that you are requesting too much, and IF anyone do them all, your map will be too big for B net to handle. Auuh, I suggest you try to open up some other Warhammer 40K map and see what kind of model they used for units and buildings. I wish you luck.

I am making Imperial Guard Buildings and it surely has a lot of works to do it and also the model filesize slowly getting bigger even tho I used in game textures cuz of that Specials effects been going on but my work still on Process cuz myI laptop broke and I need to fix it
I already finish 4 bldgs

Level 11
Many Years ago, there it was a War3 map with custom made defiler and ported DoW1 predator models with animations included.

i forgot the name btw, i got it at the old epic war website.

Try to look at my resources, you might find some wh40k using only in-game textures that hasnt been ripped from the original game— some of it is set to be awaiting to update and others is been approved in the Hive— heres the example of my work

Status
Not open for further replies.