• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I can't download Milkshape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Waaa :cry: I cant download Milkshape to make models..... Anyone help me? ANYONE IF YOU CAN HELP EMAIL ME!!! :( I rly rly wanna make a custom skin!

Also, how do I make quests that can rewarded people and finish?

Level 9
Milkshape has a trial period, then you have to pay to use it,
but to make skins you don't need it. You just need paint and warcraft 3 viewer, a tool which you can download from this site in the tool section.
You can manage quests using triggers.

Level 8
You dont need milkshape to make a custom skin, MS is a modelling program. Just use photoshop. Any image editing will work, but photoshop is the best imo.

Level 1
What are you having problems with? Extracting Milkshape from the .zip file or downloading ir off the site?

i cant download anything thats got to do with warcraft..... when i click download it says the open thing or cancel thing but the open is in gray....

Milkshape has a trial period, then you have to pay to use it,
but to make skins you don't need it. You just need paint and warcraft 3 viewer, a tool which you can download from this site in the tool section.
You can manage quests using triggers.

How do I acculy leik make quests from the same person after that?

Plz.... someone plz help me when i try to download something which is about warcraft the open buttun is gray..... plz help me!

Waaaaa :cry: plz help

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.