• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I´llbring you new (german) cooperative MP Maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So, i gotta edit this all over because now i´ve read that all maps here should be in english language. Now... i have only managed to translate one of them already( unpleasant work to do with a german editor version) and i hope i´ve done you a favor with this. Be a little forgiving if the language i use for certain things in the game is not the same than in your warcraft version, the only reason is that i simply don´t know the words for it in the english version then so i had to guess a little.... :)

Hope you´ll try and enjoy the map!

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/cooperative-adventure-pereoan-165310/

If there is some interest i´ll translate the first adventure map also when i have time for it sometimes...

Feel free to comment, send pm if you want to savage the first map with your buddys anyways. (its still german!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.