• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Humorus campaign!

Is this a good idea?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENOUGH WITH THE SHEEP ALREADY!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Im working on a humorus campaign but I need to know if Im going over bored with it so here's the main plot the sheep are tired of been pushed around,having there wool used as clothing leaving them frozen to death and been eaten by the humans so they take on revenge so they steal villigars and use them as a sacrifice for there sheep god Lamb chops the supream so he will give them the power to rid the world of humans and one of the villigars taken as a sacrifice is timmy's mom so timmy sets out to get her back and rid the world of sheep but more things than timmy bargand for happen! the main characters are timmy when he gets angry he transforms into a demon. fluffy he was the old easter bunny but he got sacked for selling drugs in the eggs. willy he's a drunken scottsman who is always pissed so timmy is using that to his advantage by telling him if he helps them he'll give him all the alcohole he could dream of! and the last hero jonesy he's a explosives crazed goblin who is taging along because he hates sheep for some unxplained reson... in my campaign i want militan anti vegetarian robots their slogan is DEATH TO THE SALAD EATERS! i am using the aliens from the alien movies,preators as well i am doing a level where you get to drive a race car to escape the tree huggin hippies and there will also be the scottish cavalary which include scottish footmen, scottish knights and hopefully scottish riflemen! also any ideas would be great i will give credit for anyideas that I use! oh and sorry about the bad spelling above!

Level 4
The way you said it sounds great, but remember when making it that there is a fine line between funny and stupid. If you want it to be funny you have to let the humorous parts stand for themselves, not hammer them into the player with boring dialogue.

Tim: You sold drugs with the eggs?
Easter B.: Yes. I sold drugs with them. ha ha.
Tim: You really did?
Easter B.: Yes! there were drugs in them! it's funny! laugh!

Do you see what I am saying? anyway, sounds great. That'll be a true classic if you handle it right.

Level 16
The concept is a bit vague and undefined. There is, like bird said, a thin line between funny, and downright stupid. In my opinion, and maybe that of others, something funny is like a bunch of explosives someone lit on accident destroying a castle, the faculty inside running for their lives attempting to do what they can to live, tripping and ending up ending each other's lives

Level 8
Thanks guys and I will be using various things from other games to make it more funny also you guys the jokes you told me were great this mob of losers from my school which are popular (well at least I think) would look at me and tilt there head if I told them that stuff the only thing they find funny is something with two small children rooting each other! :? but you guys have the type of humor I like! I also will be makeing a matrix level so Im gonna slow everything down so you will be able to dodge bullets!

Status
Not open for further replies.