• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HumanMarksman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

HumanMarksman (Model)

HumanMarksman (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Poor model edit, deformed.
Level 6
The hair is kinda wierd, but the rest is very nice!

rtm2: I would perhaps tell the moderators about your flaming and trolling in the download sections?

Level 1
Don't be a ****er.

If you don't like the model tell him why you don't like it, not: "OMG f***ing Sux0r n0oBi3!"

God n00bs... ugh... catch me in a tense mood and I can't stand it...

My opinion:
I really don't like it for a few reasons. The skin is a bit blurry and stretched in many places. Also there is an absense of legs under the platemail skirt. I do however like the HumanMage and BloodElfGaurdian models you have made. Good job :)

Level 2
I think the shoulders are much too large, and the model in general looks rather like a Frankenstein's monster. That is to say, it really looks like you have almost put together pieces, higgledy-piggeldy, in order to craft the model.

Level 2
it reminds me of an egyptian slave :? the others r right, it really doesn't look like a pirate, it looks like one of my odd biological creations...

Level 5
LOL man no hurt fellings but... that is not a PIRATE becuase believe me i know what is a pirate with the cool hate and sowrd (one handed) and you know man just demolish this model and... thats all i well have to give you 0.5/5. sorry (please dont hate me hehe =))