• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

humandreadlord2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
i got an email asking me to fix up a skin for his map.(it was a paint skin with some very patheitc shading,no offence meant)
i completly redid the skin using the idea.its still kind of a wip.thaught it would be usefull as an unmounted super knight or body gaurd.though the main point of it was i need someone to model edit him a campaign footman helmet and fix the feet up.
NOTE:UPDATED FACE

Keywords:
human, dread, doom, lord, dreadlord, evil, illidan, demon, hunter, demonhunter
Contents

humandreadlord2 (Texture)

Reviews
00:21, 8th Sep 2008 Dan van Ohllus: [Rejected] Incorrect screenshot for the skin, or incorrect skin for the screenshot.

M

00:21, 8th Sep 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
[Rejected]
Incorrect screenshot for the skin, or incorrect skin for the screenshot.

Level 11
hey thanks for the comments.
i redid the face and now it has some actauly shading.
dark destroyer:thanks for pointing out the ugly face to me.
shamanruler:thanks for the the comments.the wings style of metal is my own made up style ive been usign for some time.i might put a tutorail up.