• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Human vs Undead (Cinematic) v8.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
87748d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-mi.png

This cinematic is about war between Human and Undead race.

87750d1281896230-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-s.png

Here you are start image
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/S/cj/2m93uwNN/demo.png
87746d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-c.png

This map is tested and created by me.
87752d1281896430-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-cl.png

Version 8.4
Fixed bug with sleep spell

Keywords:
Hero,Cinematic,Film,Undead,Human,Race,War,Wars,Versus,Warcraft,WoW
Contents

Human vs Undead (Cinematic) v8.4 (Map)

Reviews
07:06, 6th Jul 2014 Hell_Master: This cinematic together with your other sadly lacks many things to be a decent one. The terrain needs lot of work and it looks too simple. I would suggest some few raises and lowering in the ground height, wise...

M

07:06, 6th Jul 2014
Hell_Master: This cinematic together with your other sadly lacks many things to be a decent one. The terrain needs lot of work and it looks too simple. I would suggest some few raises and lowering in the ground height, wise placement of doodads/destructibles, more tile usage but be sure to use or place them wisely and etc.

On the other hand, the battle between the Human and Undead which is the highlight of the cinematic here looks boring and can be improved. There's not much a slight reaction from the Humans when the Dreadlord and his infernal ambushed their base. I would suggest adding some dialogues while the battle is happpening and pretty much, it's the same spam attacking type of war. I would suggest adding some customized spell for the heroes (probably flashy and fits them). It adds more style to the war and the feeling of a real bloody war. There could also be an Special Effect done when the Infernal spawned at the Bases (referring to the second Infernal army spawns. They spawned like it's nothing. I would suggest spawning flames when the Infernal army spawned or appeared.

For now, I would rate this 1/5 and Awaiting Update. I do hope that you'll improve this. You're at a good start on cinematic making just do not post them here yet if you feel like it's not finished or if it needs some polishing still. Seek out users' opinion on the Map Development thread we have here. Create a thread regarding these cinematic of yours, users will help you improve it through their feedback and you'll improve in no time.

Just a heads up anyway!