• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Rifleman *Pretty Please*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Im sorta of old and new to this forum but my interest in warc 3 has been revived but enough about my life story, aheam can anyone make a human rifleman (dwarfen rifleman with the head removed and add the militias head instead and remove the cloak) i can hopefully skin it myself if i can just find were i put my photoshop cd.Oh yeah if you´ve seen my work around here ahm ignore it,its all crap check out fulgrim for my latest (names thedon there).Pretty please help me all you cool geomergers and modellers.I wanna make a wc3 campaign made were races are advanced in age to gunpowder like the cannons and muskets dwarfs and gnomes not included, just undead pirates and a hopefully a new race and such :).

Em!

Em!

Level 25
oh happy me a good ending to a tiresome day thanks man, i´d love to accept your offer a lot but the rifleman is just what i needed for now.Thanks i´d kiss you but i think a certain female would get jelous.Ahh what the heck :x.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Im not looking for a fully armored unit with a sniper rifle mate, especially not with a full helmet well its frankly not what i need.

I searched the model section again and again and again before i posted my request and that sniper was the onlay thing that was anything close to what i was looking for.Te sniper is not something i can skin to look less armored and wiothout a helmet and to look like having an old fashion rifle.

Oh since your an idea man for the runic arts tell paulH i said hi.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Yup thanks a lot man its great and i can use the militia portrait works perfectly.Oh goody goody, less talk more work for me, if you´r working on a map or something bigger and you need a little help from another mapper if its triggers,trigger spells or terraining, camera´s i´d be more than happy to pay my debt, can´t skin though found the photoshop cd gotta huge scratch on it and doesn´t work, OH THE HUMANITY

*Ice gives Polar Bear a big hug* seriosly i really needed the rifleman....................... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.