• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human chapter 2 crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Me and my friend were playing chapter 2 of the Human co-op. Something that is triggered after the blademaster cutscene causes the game to crash no matter what. It also happens when you just kill bm and then complete the first quest. I believe it could be a trigger that is run after the quest is complete. Because of this, the game either crashes if you do it normally halfway through the game. Or it crashes right at the end not giving you a game code.

Level 1
Happened to me and my friend as well. When the Blademaster kills the unlucky footman and the cutscene ends our games crashed to desktop with an error message.
We both had the latest official patch 1.30.1
Please help.

Level 1
We tried playing this chapter again, but it still crashes on the exact same place. We're on the latest official patch- 1.30.2 (with the latest hotfixes).
Can we get any updates from the creators of the co-op campaign?
Gismo359, TheSpoon, McQvaBlood?

Level 1
Yup this is still crashing. I'm on the newest version. Tried doing and not doing the optional quest before the cutscene, but it crashed both times.

Level 1
Yup this is still crashing. I'm on the newest version. Tried doing and not doing the optional quest before the cutscene, but it crashed both times.

Have you tried killing the blademaster BEFORE you finish the basebuilding quest? I would try it for you but I dont have any friends to test it with right now.

Level 1
It keeps crashing no matter if you kill blade before making 8 footies. Either cutscene with the blade, or endgame Uther Arthas dialogue, when map supposed to return from blackscreen game crashes.
FIXED kill bm dont finish camp.

Attachments

• 2P Human02 v2.3 FIXED.w3x
    497.9 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.