• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to open the World editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello. I used to play Warcraft 3 a long time ago on an old computer. After the I heard about Reforged, I pre-purchased Reforged and started playing again. I wanted to jump into the World Editor and try out making a custom map after playing so many others, but after looking around I found that it didn't install along with the rest of the game. Yes, i scoured the internet and I didn't find anything. I reinstalled WC3, and I even asked in the WC3 Reforged forums, but no one seemed to care.

So I ask, does anyone know how else I can oped the Warcraft 3 World Editor? Thank you for your time.

Level 2
Thank you so much! I finally got it open. I've been scouring the internet for weeks, maybe even months, searching for the solution to my problem. I never would've thought it'd be this simple. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.