• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make towers do splash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey, siDeKicK here,

As you all know, i am making a TD with a friend, and i made some towers, but i dont know how to make it splash :cry:!

Please tell me how to make towers do splash damage!!

Thanx in advance,

siDeKicK

Level 3
You can make a tower do splash damage by setting it's attack type to missle splash or artillary and changing the aoe to what you want

Level 5
You can make a tower do splash damage by setting it's attack type to missle splash or artillary and changing the aoe to what you want

I have done that, but how i change the AoE?

change weapontype to missile (AoE) and add allowed targets of AoE and the areas for medium and small damage, just look in object editor its not hard to find (AoE = Area of Effect)

Done that, it just does not do splash DMG

Can you please put a ScreenShot, thanx,

siDeKicK

Level 13
i have only german WE, but i think you should find it

Edit: i did not change the values for AoE, so the 0 within the } should be your values, like e.g. 400, 300, 200 and you have to put values for the percentage of small and medium damage, in my WE its called "Schaden-Faktor - klein" = for small damage and "Schaden-Faktor - mittel" = for medium damage

Attachments

• AoE.jpg
    AoE.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 156
Status
Not open for further replies.