• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make item that can store up to 10 stacks at 1 slot and then trigger it to become another item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I want to create an item (for example coal) so everytime i pick/get coal, to be stacked in 1 inventory slot only. For example i have 2 coal, picking 2 more from the ground = 4 (in 1 slot only, not 4 different slots)

Trigger - I want to trigger the coal, so when i have 10 stacks of coal, it gonna be combined into a different item.

I know how to make the trigger, but i dont know how to make it transform when there are 10 stacks of an item. I know how to make item+item=different item. But dont know how to make that work with 10 stacks, because the trigger gonna work even if you have just 1 stack.

Level 28
I want to create an item (for example coal) so everytime i pick/get coal, to be stacked in 1 inventory slot only. For example i have 2 coal, picking 2 more from the ground = 4 (in 1 slot only, not 4 different slots)
Check out the resource section they have plenty of item stacking systems like this one for example : Item Stacking System
Trigger - I want to trigger the coal, so when i have 10 stacks of coal, it gonna be combined into a different item.
You will likely need a integer variable that increases by 1 every time the hero picks up a type of item until it gets to 10 then remove the old item and replace it with the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.