• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to make groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I dont really know how to make groups and actually place them.
Does groups include the name above the unit? for an example Island Creeps thanks!

Level 3
Lol i know haha but im making a map with islands and i want the creeps to have a certain name they all got i think the name is written in yellow i seen this alot in other maps :/

Level 11
Darkthrone said:
I dont really know how to make groups and actually place them.
Does groups include the name above the unit? for an example Island Creeps thanks!

i have no idea what you're talking about unit groups? well if it's about unit groups, the units are aldready there you just put them in groups. They are useful for when you want random things.

Level 3
OMG this isnt getting anywhere -.- if i have for example creeps of an island that all belong to one kind of name like Bitchassnoobs ok? how to do that and if u still dont understand ill search an screenie that has it.

ALRIGHT GOT ONE EXPLAIN!:
wow3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.