• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make a Kill Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am trying to make a displayable Kill Counter that also gives a bonus amount of gold for every 100 kills. I want all players to be able to it. This is what I have so far but I have no idea where to start for the display box.
  • Kill Count
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Dies
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • If (KillCounter[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Greater than or equal to 100) then do (Player - Add 1000 to (Triggering player) Current gold) else do (Do nothing)
    • Set KillCounter[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = KillCounter[((Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) + 1)]
I suspect that there might be an issue with this trigger as well because when I set the amount of kills that are required for the 1000 gold bonus to 1 and I kill a unit, I do not receive the bonus gold. Please help me and thank you for your time.

Level 12
  • (Player - Add 1000 to (Triggering player)
There is no triggering player, the event is that a unit dies.

it should be
  • (Owner of (Killing unit)
And also people will mention that it's better to make variables if you're using the same thing multiple times

Level 12
If it still doesn't work then change "greater than or equal to 100" to "greater than 99" instead. (greater than 0 for the testing)

Status
Not open for further replies.