• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] How to make a falling rocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I made a dummy with a rocket model, so I am wondering, how could I make it fall on the ground before the explosion. Right now it explodes in the air. I would need something like angle and hight changing if it's possible.

-----------
................\
..................\
....................\
......................\BOOM

Level 11
Make a dummy artillery unit with 700 fly height and attack-ground. Set the size and type of projectile to whatever you want, and either have the unit deal whatever damage you want the spell to deal or set it so the AoE damage can't hurt units.

Rmx

Rmx

Level 19
Just try the spell section to find Some help i trigering a Rocket to go down and bast ...

OR not Advertising but helping to give him some help in the spell ( ( ( TRY in my signatur my FIRE FLY BOMB Spell this is like a rocket that goes u then down and blast on the ground))) it's up to u ^^

Level 24
rmx u damn advertisement freak!

make a flying trigger that sets the flying height of a unit down every second and when it reaches 0 make the unit explode

if u have a little experience in triggering u should be able to do it yourself else request it or a trigger ^^

• Trigger MissileFall
  • Events
    • Time - Every 0.04 seconds of game-time
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Set height = height - 3.00
    • Unit - Change Unit flying height to height with 0.00
    • If, Then, Else - Multiple Conditions, Multiple Actions
      • If - Conditions
        • height smaller or equal to 1/0 (whatever)
      • Then - Actions
        • <ur explode actions here>
      • Else - Actions
something like this but not that short ^^

height is the starting height e.g. if unit should start falling from 1000 then set height to 1000 in the variables section

Level 11
why dont you just usea regular missile with an arc. Make a dummy unit that has the rocket for its missile and order it to attack ground. Give the units attack an arc this way the rocket will fly up then fly back down and explode exactly when it hits the ground, like mortar teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.