• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to let computer use custom unit spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, im trying to make type of map like Castle Fight. Problem is i don't know how to make units controled by computer to use custom spells. Actualy im stuck on first spell :D Trying to let Ghoul use Berserk. But when he should use it, he just don't. I tried to look on forums, but how can you see. My english is not on big level. If someone could help me how to do it, I would be grateful.

Level 15
Are you sure you're using the right trigger ?

Did you use this trigger ? If you didn't, then try it.
  • Actions
    • Unit - Order "Your unit" to Hold Position
    • Unit - Order "Your unit" to Orc Troll Berserker - Berserk
What is your trigger ? And if it's an AI command, what is it ? Just show us what you've got and we'll try to enhance/fix it.

Level 3
I'll try it just in moment.. actualy i get to problem.. That spell need research first. so i made trigger so when i finish reasearch. That computer player will get it too, but that's may be the problem, becose he is not getting these researches. That might maybe clean that first problem.
UpgradeTrigger.PNG

Im quite noob in WE. so just trying simple ways how to do it.. not working.
EDIT: Well.. Now i see it :D .. Gonna repair it and tell how im doing :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.