• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to join the clan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
yeh play whateva u want, lol. imagine, ur in a clan and u can only play what the bosses tell u! do u think were like that here. no. here we are the freindly people helping YOU *me points* achive you goals as a 40k player! enjoy and if ur intrested contact me or ralle coz u know u want to be in the clan, u NEED to be in this clan! dont deny it! join today!!!!!!

Level 21
Malufa";p="202 said:
You like posting pointless little things, huh? I fail to see how italicizing, embolding, and underlining the word must transforms me into a poet.

ohhh u may think that but i have to admit u have a very stylish way with words. i am impressed (and stuggling to get these smilies to work ??wtf??) for a fourth language i must admit u have it handled, also i like the suttle yet obvious wit, now atm ur think well that would not make sense, but what i mean is that you made the sarcasm clear but it was done with class, like when someone is making a sarcastic comment and they dont exaggerate or go over the top but play it smooth say it in a nomal tone of voice and rip the insultee to shreds. but speaking of over the top i think i went a bit there. and this is getting a bit off topic, if you want to continue a topic about poetry and use of words or phycology (which i personally love) then please do, but in the of topic forums thanks yous!

Level 14
Ok, I deleted the irelevant posts on the forum, including my own. Thank you Nemesis, I understand your point and semi-complement. I have had dry brittish humour for a long time now, I must say I prefer it to the bland humour I have seen on TV from america.

Status
Not open for further replies.