• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to get skins to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
where to put skins? where to put mods? how to get some of the maps to work? please tell me or show me some pictures ! i get crazy :grin::razz::cry:

Level 2
You need to go to Gameplay Interface under Advanced on the toolbar and look for Hero - Maximum Level, or something like that. Then you check "Custom Gameplay Interface" or whatever it says (<.< ) and edit it from 10 to the desired max level.

Level 3
You need to go to Gameplay Interface under Advanced on the toolbar and look for Hero - Maximum Level, or something like that. Then you check "Custom Gameplay Interface" or whatever it says (<.< ) and edit it from 10 to the desired max level.

thanks for helping a noob inneed of help ^^:wthumbsup::thumbs_up:

Level 3
and thanks for all help i get i am making an rpg map soo i need all kinda help to advance ^^i think i will up load it when finish but thanks i need all kinda help ... BUT(again) it will be very big i think

Status
Not open for further replies.