• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] How to fix AI not properly using Zepplins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So I am using Jasscraft to create ai and I'm struggling to get the AI to use zeppelins properly. Like the AI does in one of the undead missions in ROC and the second human mission of TFT. I've put a zeppelin into the attack wave but it will build it then sometimes send it without gathering any units and just hover over something until it dies. Other times it will pick 1 or two units, drop them and repeat then run away and come back until the rest of the attack wave die. Any way to fix this?

Level 6
No, I couldn't find the scripts but I did find that some reason the zeppelins they used were always modified a bit and flagged as a custom unit with little changed. So some reason when I made a copy of it as a custom unit it started to work.

Level 12
Interesting. You can try using the zeppelin natives in the AI and see it it works better (if you haven't used them already): calling LoadZepWave(X,Y) should have zeppelins moving your units to the coordinate (X,Y), for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.