• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Import] How to enlarge a model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello. I am using some custom models for my map and i have some questions to ask. Hopefully some one could help.

1/How to enlarge a model up to about 140% using War3 Model editor or mdlvis?
Surely i can simply adjust it with "Object - Scale value" but then some buffs and effects are also too large.

2/Health bar is too high. Is there any way to fix this?
I attached the model below.
hpb.jpg

Attachments

• HeroMing.zip
    137.3 KB · Views: 48
Level 33
  • Animation - Change *YourUnit* size to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) of its original size
100%, change to something bigger than 100% (because it's standard size)

About buff size, I think you can set the "Art - Scale Projectiles" to False, I think

Level 4
  • Animation - Change *YourUnit* size to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) of its original size
100%, change to something bigger than 100% (because it's standard size)

About buff size, I think you can set the "Art - Scale Projectiles" to False, I think

iirc, it doesnt affect effets tho
also doesnt fix hp bar bug
i may be wrong tho

Level 33
About the HP bar being too far to the overhead of the unit, I have no solution for that (I think by re-modelling it, might do the trick)

But I can only give points on how to let him "increase size" via trigger
What he meant was via Object Editor which was the "Art - Scaling Value"

Level 4
About the HP bar being too far to the overhead of the unit, I have no solution for that (I think by re-modelling it, might do the trick)

But I can only give points on how to let him "increase size" via trigger
What he meant was via Object Editor which was the "Art - Scaling Value"
but, technically arent that trigger is just trigger version of scaling value ? (didnt really checked now)

Level 9
Thanks for your help. I will give it a try.

Well, by setting "Art-Scaling projectile" to false, it affects only projectile, buffs and aura effects are still very big ...

About the model, i'm not sure if its a game rip, i downloaded it from a Chinese site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.