1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

How to disable shop sharing ?

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by bboy-tiger-, Feb 15, 2009.

1. bboy-tiger-

bboy-tiger-

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm player 1 and i'm allied with player 2, but i want that player 2 cant buy items at my shop, or vice/versa, how to ?

2. ZiggyMcjoney

ZiggyMcjoney

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Tried deleting "Shop Sharing" from the ability list of the shop?

3. bboy-tiger-

bboy-tiger-

Resources:
    Resources:
    There isnt, i only changed in object editor area of effect of sharing shop, but no effect.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  4. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    What he means is get rid of shop-sharing from the building's abilities. That should work, shouldn't it?

5. bboy-tiger-

bboy-tiger-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Unit has Shop Purchase items and Select Unit (or) Select Hero, also i tried to add Shop Share with small range, but still friendly unit are selected via "Select Hero" ability, when i remove that, Shop Share acts like Select Hero.

Anyway i want to each player has shop(unlimited sell range) and he can buy items from there, for now i only could make it global, 1 neutral victim shop for team 1 players, and neutral extra for team 2 players... still i want it to be for each player seperatly. Someone find solution if can.

6. vaziocs

vaziocs

Resources:
    Resources:
    Check PLAYER UNITS on

Abilities > Shop Sharing > Targets Allowed

7. ALiEN95

ALiEN95

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    In trigger yo can make that if another player selects the shop and he is not owner of that shop,action-clear selection for that player
    that trigger will have small delay but it is almost impossible to be fast enough to buy any item for that shop.

For unlimited sell range u have ability "Sell Items" and put the max range

I have some questions:
    are the shops always in the same place,does every player have only 1 hero (only 1 unit with inventory)?