• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to disable shop sharing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Unit has Shop Purchase items and Select Unit (or) Select Hero, also i tried to add Shop Share with small range, but still friendly unit are selected via "Select Hero" ability, when i remove that, Shop Share acts like Select Hero.

Anyway i want to each player has shop(unlimited sell range) and he can buy items from there, for now i only could make it global, 1 neutral victim shop for team 1 players, and neutral extra for team 2 players... still i want it to be for each player seperatly. Someone find solution if can.

Level 3
Unit has Shop Purchase items and Select Unit (or) Select Hero, also i tried to add Shop Share with small range, but still friendly unit are selected via "Select Hero" ability, when i remove that, Shop Share acts like Select Hero.

Anyway i want to each player has shop(unlimited sell range) and he can buy items from there, for now i only could make it global, 1 neutral victim shop for team 1 players, and neutral extra for team 2 players... still i want it to be for each player seperatly. Someone find solution if can.

Check PLAYER UNITS on

Abilities > Shop Sharing > Targets Allowed

Level 13
In trigger yo can make that if another player selects the shop and he is not owner of that shop,action-clear selection for that player
that trigger will have small delay but it is almost impossible to be fast enough to buy any item for that shop.

For unlimited sell range u have ability "Sell Items" and put the max range

I have some questions:
are the shops always in the same place,does every player have only 1 hero (only 1 unit with inventory)?

Status
Not open for further replies.