• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to add models to birth animations like "SharedModels\UBirth"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
The default Buildungs have the same model (SharedModels\UBirth for undead) in the build animation, but it isn't in the .mdx file. How does this work?
I want to add that into models but how?

I have imported War3 Models in 3dsmax, i looked for it in text editor in .mdl file.

I have no idea how this Works. I first thought thats done with event Objects, but isn't. Anyone having an idea how this could work?

The default Buildungs have the same model (SharedModels\UBirth for undead) in the build animation, but it isn't in the .mdx file. How does this work?
I want to add that into models but how?

I have imported War3 Models in 3dsmax, i looked for it in text editor in .mdl file.

I have no idea how this Works. I first thought thats done with event Objects, but isn't. Anyone having an idea how this could work?

Actually it is in the mdx file, but it's rather hidden. It is 'in' some of its attachments. It is named with 'birth link'. You can change its either using notepad, after you converted it to mdl, or you use Magos' model editor to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.