• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how i do homepage to the map ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
no,i want say this, how put a custom image here

216683-albums5930-picture62918.jpg

Level 9
you mean you want to post your map in the map section here on the hive and you dont know how to post a custom image?

you have 2 ways to do that :

either you upload the image to your post or you upload it on one of the sites everywhere on the web and then link the image directly.

Level 22
you mean you want to post your map in the map section here on the hive and you dont know how to post a custom image?

you have 2 ways to do that :

either you upload the image to your post or you upload it on one of the sites everywhere on the web and then link the image directly.
Create 256x256 or 512x512 blp or tga image and import it into map.
Change path to wc3MapPreview.tga or wc3MapPreview.blp and it will work :)
thanks soo much :D

Level 12
hey i do this,but doesn't go :/ i do something wrong ?

i convert the image and import and change the path to wc3MapPreview.tga , but still appear the map, not the image

i think it should be war3mapPreview.tga (should be in proper case).

and the size should be 128x128 or 256x256 for Minimap Preview. 256x256 or 512x512 is for Loading Screens.

and you should also convert the TGA to BLP for smaller size. use WC3 Viewer for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.