• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how do you make your own map loading screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
need a answer

i did read how to import image and converting too

but when we have the expemple image loadingscreen.mdx

but i cant load it from any of the 2 program they link us... 1st: how do we convert any image to mdx?

Level 2
you dont convert the image to mdx you convert it to the icon format.

I dont understand it but it works :D ^_~

Level 5
thx but...

look ...when i import loadingscreen.mdx it works fine

but the picture image that i imported 2 is an blp.

but when i put it in loading screen..

its totaly black or white.... i guest editor did not recognise the picture..?and i did all the steps...

plz help me to make it work..i almost able to do it! just need taht advice

and another question.. how do put the same image from the loading screen into the map icon image??

becose when i go in map description..i dont see anywhere to import image to map image

Level 2
im not sure :? did you try both things the mdx and the blp i really cant remember :oops: i hope somebody else replys for you sorry :(

Level 2
Re: thx but...

zarltok said:
and another question.. how do put the same image from the loading screen into the map icon image??

becose when i go in map description..i dont see anywhere to import image to map image

the modal image should be the blp image use the modal image

Level 5
thx but

thx for all advices u told me but

the last one i asked u... is to put blp to image screen.. but it only detect the mdx one and its white
or black.... is the mdx loading screen is a black image folder??? or mdx suposed to have an image inside

becose only blp ass texture image..but i only see mdx file to the import loading screen...how could warcraft let me put my blp to the loading

soo complicated

Level 2
the only advice i have left is: did you make the blp file called FullScreen.blp because somehow the two files merge and if you select the mdx file it merges with FullScreen.blp. If not try another course i really dont know. It worked for me.

Level 5
how do we get imaga size in 2e step

how do we get the image size sector..that they told u in the tutorial step 2..i have photo impact but i only see the resize options? is that the good on? becose i dont see image size

plz help me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.