• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how do i upload?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i want to upload a pack that i have but when i click upload i look through all the fields i have to fill out and there is nothing that lets me upload the actual file. where do i upload it?

Level 2
thanks, i was sort of thinking i had to do that, but there are 210 icons that i want to upload i dont have to individually upload them do i?

Level 2
-_- jeez that sucks, thanks for the help

edit: i was planning on uploading the 210 skill icons from diablo 2 but apparently theres a rule that says all icons must be 50% hand made, -_- guess im not uploading any after all

Level 2
eh i might if i could get the permission of... whoever i need to get permission from to do that, i know i havent made the icon but i DID resize it and do all those special touches to it so that warcraft will accept it as an icon, and yeah it would definitly help alot of people

Status
Not open for further replies.