• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do I select multiple terrain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well, I'm new at WE, I'm trying to make a map with many different kinds of terrain, not only cityscape terrain, or northrend/arctic-like regions.
Nobody would tell me anything other then "go get WEU" which doesn't work for me.

Anyone know how to get multiple types of terrain on one map?

Level 34
I know how to! You open classic WE, find the bar called ''Advanced'', then open ''Modify Tileset'' and you can change into different tiles by pressing the option ''Use custom tileset''. After that you put Additional Textures into Base Tileset! You will also notice that you can't take too much tiles, and that you can't replace any tile with just any...

I think this will help you ^^

Level 3
I know how to! You open classic WE, find the bar called ''Advanced'', then open ''Modify Tileset'' and you can change into different tiles by pressing the option ''Use custom tileset''. After that you put Additional Textures into Base Tileset! You will also notice that you can't take too much tiles, and that you can't replace any tile with just any...

I think this will help you ^^

I have fallen in love with you, Yes! This will help me a whole lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.