• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do I make a map like, Rabbits vs Sheep 1.0.13?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
^^ so what are you expecting from this forum? A Rabbit vs Sheep building kit? Maybe you could ask more specific questions...

Level 3
You could at least explain what map is it... many people haven't even heard of it (that includes me) and tell us what genre the map is before we can help you.

Level 24
Yes, Please Explain what the map is like.

If it is a spawnbased map have regions so that when the unit enters a region it attack moves to the next region in line and so on.

If it is a hero map, Make hero's and let them fight.

That is all I can say without further details.

Level 12
Rabbit vs Sheep.

- There are two teams, the rabbit team and the sheep team.
- There are two arenas, one for each team.
- Two sheep spawns at rabbit arena. And two rabbit spawn at sheep arena.
- Each time you kill a enemy animal, two of your animal spawn at enemy arena.
- If you have 150/300 animals in your side, you loose.

Level 1
I'm saying I want to make it for where you pick your hero (but the problem is, how do I make different hero abilities like in the map?) and then you fight the sheeps or rabbits.

Level 3
Rabbit vs Sheep.

- There are two teams, the rabbit team and the sheep team.
- There are two arenas, one for each team.
- Two sheep spawns at rabbit arena. And two rabbit spawn at sheep arena.
- Each time you kill a enemy animal, two of your animal spawn at enemy arena.
- If you have 150/300 animals in your side, you loose.

I still don't get it, can you point a link to download the map so we can get a better understanding of what the map looks like?

Level 1
I look around in Object Editor like this: I open it then I click the "Abilities Tab" and I go to the top and press "Custom Ability" then I click on a ability and name it and press ok, and thats it.

MODERATOR EDIT:
And I still dont know how to make up or rearrange the ability like in Rabbits vs Sheep.

Do NOT double-post. Use the Edit Post button.
~Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 17
You can go and look the map up in the map section for Rabbits and Sheeps, but you are right, the op should've linked it in the first post.

warcraftismygame, I don't mean to be rude but you seriously have to go and look around, figure stuff out yourself. Trial and error, if you screw up something your computer won't explode or laugh at you so go ahead and study the World Editor. It is meaningless to ask for help with such tiny problems. Use your intelligence.

Saishy, that was rude.

Level 6

LISTEN

Make something original , stop copying maps. The point is NOT to make clones. Clones is the reason why christ died. Clones is the reason why you will die if you won't stop making them for gods sake !

No really, no cloning please. Check out the tutorials , learn some triggering or something and make your own cool map ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.