• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HOW DO I IMPORT SKINS!! PLEASE HELP :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
HELP ME I CANT FUGUREMOUT HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND IMPORT SKINS!!! the version of world editor i have does not have an import manager :( and stuff....please help... :shock: :? :(

Level 4
If you don't have TFT (The Frozen Throne) you cannot enjoy the wonders of this site..
I think you don't need a certain version to import,but it's recommended that you have the latest version of World Editor.It's not recommended,but it's better oO

Level 21
X-sNiPeR-ScOpE said:
HELP ME I CANT FUGUREMOUT HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND IMPORT SKINS!!! the version of world editor i have does not have an import manager :( and stuff....please help... :shock: :? :(

You obviously don't have Warcraft III: TFT.
This is quite ridiculous - Its pretty cheap now and the bonus features of Warcraft III TFT's WE are unbelievable. I guess theres nothing your Warcraft III: RoC can benefit as there is no import manager and advanced features.
My opinion - Everyone should have Warcraft III TFT.

Status
Not open for further replies.