• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] How do I create blocks for ex. when if else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
It looks like this when I'm trying to create blocks.
upload_2019-11-4_15-42-15.png

I want the result to look something like this.

if (conditions == true)

then do
{insert event}
else do
{insert event}

The GUI is sort of forcing me to put in so much things all at once, and I feel like I can't even find everything at once. I want the result to be open for me to add in things, not to be forced to insert things right away and have all the code compressed into one chunky line.

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-4_15-42-4.png
    upload_2019-11-4_15-42-4.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 8

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 25
What the hell dude...
The "If / Then / Else Multiple Actions" is literally the first before the simple one, how could you even miss that. But the worst part is that you had no curiosity to see if there was any other options, and so, lazy enough to ask a question which the answer is right in your face, couldn't be easier to see it.

Level 2
What the hell dude...
The "If / Then / Else Multiple Actions" is literally the first before the simple one, how could you even miss that. But the worst part is that you had no curiosity to see if there was any other options, and so, lazy enough to ask a question which the answer is right in your face, couldn't be easier to see it.

What can I say, I'm gifted at missing out on details even if they are right in front of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.