• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how can i make flying buildings able to turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
they were lacking turnable. i still have a glitch with the planetary fortress.(the turret becomes 2 turrets occupying the same spot.) there is also a problem with the thruster of the engineering bay.(it isnt at the back of the building like it is supposed to.) how do i solve those problems.

Level 1
Both buildings are meant to be build on the ground, and don't have a flying animation initially (so far I know), so the thrusters won't be at the back.

No clue how those turrets would mess up like that, though. :<

Level 21
they actually do have flying animations. the planetary fortress is an upgraded command center so it gets its animation from a shared model. the engineering bay could fly in the first game so, they most likely gave it flying animation as a result.(or maybe they just removed lift off somewhere in the alpha.) but, what is the point with posting when you cant help.

Status
Not open for further replies.