• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can I deprotect my map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Just warning you now before the mods do. I have seen many of those threads end with a mod coming in closing it and giving negrep to the posters.

I suggest to look somewhere else D:

EPW

EPW

Level 4
I made a map a looooong time ago(see here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...3e257b8a6519cf8beb3c682bc&dateline=1243882840)

and I deleted it from my computer (because I thought it sucked and I didn't update it anymore), but I need it back to check a system I made for it.

And yes, it is my map, submitted by me. You can check.

Since that is indeed your map, I will see what I can do as far as deprotection when I get back on later. I cannot give you a deprotection tool as the moderators will ban me for it. Just give me until tomorrow to see what I can do like I said. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.