• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

HoodooPygmy_by67chrome.blp

BannerPygmy.jpg

This skin is fully compatible with all of the murloc skins, and most of the mur'gul skins. the paths are as fallows:

Units\Creeps\Murloc\Murloc.blp (Yellow)
Units\Creeps\MurlocFleshEater\MurlocFleshEater.blp (Teal)
Units\Creeps\MurlocMutant\MurlocMutant.blp (Blue)
Units\Creeps\MurlocNightCrawler\MurlocNightCrawler.blp (Purple)
Units\Creeps\MurlocWarrior\MurlocWarrior.blp (Orange)

Units\Creeps\MurgulBloodGill\MurgulBloodGill.blp (Orange)
Units\Creeps\MurgulReaver\MurgulReaver.blp (Dark Blue)
Units\Creeps\MurgulShadowcaster\MurgulShadowcaster.blp (Purple)
Units\Creeps\MurgulSlave\MurgulSlave,blp (White)
Units\Creeps\MurgulTidewarrior\MurgulTidewarrior.blp (Teal)

the resources in the Mur'gul slave will get a little screwed up if this skin is written over the Mur'gul slave, but this will only be noticeable if it is gathering resources. If written over the Murgul shadowcaster the wand will appear to be made of a dark rock. This skin is also created to work with both the reign of chaos and frozen throne versions of the murloc. All frozen throne murlocs and mur'guls have the same portrait (shown above with the caption frozen throne), and all reign of chaos murlocs have the same portrait (shown above with the reign of chaos caption). Well, all murguls except the mur'gul slave have the same portrait file, the Mur'gul slave's portrait file is not shown above.

Anyways, if you use this skin be sure to give credits to me, 67chrome.

Keywords:
Pygmy, witch, doctor, hoodoo, voodoo, jungle, fetish, carver, Stygian, doll, tiki, mask, ooga, booga, cannibal, 67chrome
Contents

HoodooPygmy_by67chrome.blp (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
14:13, 8th Aug 2009 Hawkwing: Spectacular work. For my standards, this is nearly flawless. I love how you're not afraid to drop the scale for the sake of the file-size. I don't really care for the white stripes on the weapon handles and such however.

M

14:13, 8th Aug 2009
Hawkwing: Spectacular work. For my standards, this is nearly flawless. I love how you're not afraid to drop the scale for the sake of the file-size. I don't really care for the white stripes on the weapon handles and such however.

Colour
I love the colour on the skin but the colours on the shield and face are a bit too solid. you should add a bit more texture to the paint, to make it look like it was painted on and not construction paper. but otherwise, the colour is very nice.

4.6/5

Shading and Highlights
I find the shading absolutely great and as i had said above, the paint needs more shading.

4.7/5

Originality and Execution
I find that this is very original! this could be extreamly useful in native based maps and the exectution was absolutley fantastic. the only thing i found wrong would have to be the paint. (once again)

4.9/5

= 14.2/15
= 4.73/5

Rating: Highly Reccomended

Comments: The only thing i found wrong was the paint on the mask. Very well done 67chrome. a fine addition to your collection.

~Dentothor

Level 1
I love this little guy and I want to use him in the troll map I'm making but I'm having a little trouble. Every time I type in the path, it just shows the murloc skin without spikes.