• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hollow Bones

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Ever thought how difficult it must be to harm a literal animated skeleton with a bow and arrow? Like, seriously, picture it.
There is no flesh for the arrows to stick into, zero. Most arrows would just scrape past and slightly damage a bone, or even just fly straight through without touching anything!
Any direct hits to the spine, skull, arm bones, leg bones, that actually cause the bones to crumble would require near-perfect aim!

Well, in case you've ever wanted to represent that concept in-game, then look no further than this icon! :D

Personally, I'm using the Defend (Item) Ability to reduce Piercing Damage taken down to 65%.
Contents

Hollow Bones (Icon)

Level 21
Very creative idea for an icon, and just in general ^^
That makes so much sense lol, although looking at the original skeleton models they hardly have any space between their thick bone lines, not even sure what to call them :grin:
Also the icon looks slightly blurry to me for some reason, but that might just be my eyesight :smile:

Level 26
Very creative idea for an icon, and just in general ^^
That makes so much sense lol, although looking at the original skeleton models they hardly have any space between their thick bone lines, not even sure what to call them :grin:
Also the icon looks slightly blurry to me for some reason, but that might just be my eyesight :smile:
Blurry because of the on-site PNG converted?