• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Highelf Huntress/Highelf Lieutenant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Could someone please create a Highelf version of the Bloodelf Lieutenant aswell as the Nightelf Huntress?
Including Icons please.
I'd much appreciate the effort!

Here's a High Elf Lieutenant I made, wasn't as much effort as my High Elf Spell Breaker.

Attachments

• btnHighelflieutenant.dds
    85.5 KB · Views: 32
  • disbtnHighelflieutenant.dds
    85.5 KB · Views: 28
  • human_bloodelflieutenant_main_diffuse.dds
    2.7 MB · Views: 29
  • human_bloodelflieutenant_main_emissive.dds
    2.7 MB · Views: 48
  • human_bloodelflieutenant_shield_diffuse.dds
    341.5 KB · Views: 32
  • human_bloodelflieutenant_shield_emissive.dds
    341.5 KB · Views: 39
Level 3
Ah that's perfect, thank you so much! I saw your Highelf Spellbreaker in the other thread, great work there aswell!
What are you making those models for? And may I ask, what other custom highelf models you might have?

My custom campaigns, if youve played Lordaerons Legacy you'll see theres High Elf SpellBreakers in it and im currently reforging the campaign.

Nah dont have any others but i can make them, however i dont see me using a High Elven Huntress so dont know if ill have the time to make one also it would take a lot more time to make.

Level 3
I see, well I'm looking forward to your reforged Lordaerons Legacy!
How are my chances on Highelf versions of the Bloodmage and Kael models?

I see, well I'm looking forward to your reforged Lordaerons Legacy!
How are my chances on Highelf versions of the Bloodmage and Kael models?

I'll have a look and see how big the textures are if they're not that big I might do one of them today.

EDIT: This skin is High Elven for the Blood Mage Gothic Plate Bloodmage (Reforged)

Last edited:
Here's the High Elf Blood Mage, might do Kael later on depends if I get sick of working on my campaign.

Attachments

• btnHighmage.dds
    85.5 KB · Views: 25
  • disbtnHighmage.dds
    85.5 KB · Views: 35
  • human_bloodmage_cape_diffuse.dds
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • human_bloodmage_main_diffuse.dds
    2.7 MB · Views: 30
  • human_bloodmage_main_emissive.dds
    2.7 MB · Views: 39
Status