• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High VS Low

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well, this map is a 1v1 map that is played in the Barrens, not quite hard, simple, and even tho there is no researching allowed so, i wich you luck and tell me what you think

Keywords:
Top,High,Low,Bottom,2,player,barrens,map
Contents

High VS Low (Map)

Reviews
08:33, 1st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
w3m file o_O didn't see this one for a while :D

EDIT:

2 words will describe this one: UBER FAIL -.-

Description is poor!
First of all 2 gold mines near starting location is VERY POOR (example: battle between night elf and human player :sad:)
TERRAIN, wait there is no terrain -.-

Nothing more to say!
I don't even know what tutorial link to paste here!

Please dude explore WE a little, search Hive and many other sites, open maps created by Blizzard or any other guy! Check how they created map! You need to work, work work and work!

The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:
Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.
The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.

A few other tips that might help too:
-Always search first! Did I already mention THAT?
-When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
-Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
-If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

If map isn't finished jet, use Map Development forum for that! You can make thread there upload your map so people can tell you what they think just like here! Also for any help with triggers or how to clean memory leaks post triggers and create threads here Triggers & Scripts! Btw if you need any help with WE we have World Editor Help Zone here on THW! And at the end if you need any resource from icons to loading screens check this out Requests!

I hope that my comment helps even a little so you can improve your map, if you want to know more, or just simple ask for something else I will try to help for sure!

Final mark:
1/5 Vote for Rejection
Map Reported