• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Hide Hero icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
There's a field in the object editor for this, however I'm wondering if it was possible to do it, uh, dynamically?

Or if it was possible to limit the amount of hero icons shown to just 1 hero, and have all new created heroes not show their icons.

It isn't... THAT critical, but it would save me quite a bit of annoyance if this was possible.

Thanks!

Level 24
There is a function that allows you to reserve certain icons.
I think it is the opposite of the limit so setting it to 6 would create a limit of 1... or something like that.

EDIT:
nvm, that did something else.

You could make all heroes not show their icons and have dummies that show their icons, but reordering, reselecting and following mana and health is quite a pain.

Level 4
There is a function that allows you to reserve certain icons.
I think it is the opposite of the limit so setting it to 6 would create a limit of 1... or something like that.

EDIT:
nvm, that did something else.

You could make all heroes not show their icons and have dummies that show their icons, but reordering, reselecting and following mana and health is quite a pain.

Yeqh, I just ended up putting some extra manual work in. Thanks though o:

Status
Not open for further replies.