• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Hidden Terrain Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

A prenote - the search forum option is completely useless and retarded. I couldn't find a single thing about my problem. I searched "Hidden Terrain Panel" and it showed "How to make DOTA spell ... "

THE QUESTION - I can't see any of the panels in the Layer to the side. I click on either terrain, doodad, units... and the menu that hangs to the right is hidden.

How can I turn it back on?

SOLVED

If anyone has this problem, simply go to Window -> New Pallete -> Click Terrain or anything. It should turn back on.

Level 30
A prenote - the search forum option is completely useless and retarded. I couldn't find a single thing about my problem. I searched "Hidden Terrain Panel" and it showed "How to make DOTA spell ... "

THE QUESTION - I can't see any of the panels in the Layer to the side. I click on either terrain, doodad, units... and the menu that hangs to the right is hidden.

How can I turn it back on?

It should show. Its either it is deep down where your taskbar hides it so you cant pick it up.

Or the last option is your WE is corrupted but it shouldnt be if this only happens now.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Take a look for yourself:

The whole menu is hidden or turned off. I can only place terrains, doodads, units and so on from below the minimap.

Attachments

• fabgd.jpg
    fabgd.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.