• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hiya people, im new here, so I figured id introduce myself. Ive been making maps for awhile (maybe 1-2 years?) and i recently started making models, and I have about 3 completed. They are simple edits, took maybe 3-5 minutes each (lol), but i dont have the programs to create anything better(If you'd like to see those models, let me know). Im currently using the Warcraft 3 Model Editor found in the tools section, but if someone could give me some better programs id appreciate it. Also, I have a few questons, and I was wondering who to ask them to.

Thanks in advance
~Master5800:spell_breaker:

Last edited:
Level 24
Welcome to the Hivework shop and may you have a prosperous time here. If you are intersted in a topic in particular I recommend the Tutorials (no shame in that). If you are interested and getting started in mapmaking just contact me and I'll be glad to do whatever.

ENJOY THE HIVE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.