• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hi Shole Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi all , I am Shole a 21yo from Serbia. I work as a basketball player (currently ended my contract with a team in Romania and going back to Serbia) and I love to play warcraft and make maps, I used to make more things when I was younger had another account here but forgot the password so I created a new one. I also love writing and have a few blogs, so if you need a story writer for your map I ma here for you :D
Right now I am a bit busy with exams , but when I am the busiest that's when I play the most lol.
Anyhow I hope to meet a lot of interesting people and have fun here as I used to have some years ago :)
I will post some maps soon :D

Level 2
Cool intro, finally someone has more than a sentence for a few days. If ye need anything, just ask! Remember to follow the rules and act appropriately in each respective forum.

Thank you for the welcome and the compliment , for now I don't need anything, I am going to try to make a map just for fun and Ill be posting around the forums I bit I guess.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Welcome to the Hive, Shole. What kind of maps do you like to make?

Status
Not open for further replies.