• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hi people ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Let me introduce myself to you.
I'm 870621345, I'm 24 and I'm french; so if my english isn't correct, please tell me it.
I hope you won't find any difficulties to understand me.
I would like to ask you a question.
I want to sumit a map but I don't know if I have to put a link in the requested forum or if I have to submit it first to you.
Thanks ;)

Level 1
That's really nice VGsatomi, but I think understand english without any problem, but I do some mistakes when I have to write your language (or tongue ?)
:D

Level 22
Well, Japanese is my official 2nd language. I used to major in linquistics before changing to East Asian Studies, so I've had a lot of exposure to different ones. I've taken begginner-level courses in Spanish, French, Korean, and yes, TimeMachine, Russian. :wink: Language has always been a fascination of mine, as well as a pet peev (having people talking around me and not knowing what they're saying absolutely drives me up the frigg'n wall! That was no doubt my driving force for doing this) I've informally attempted German recently...tried a few sentances I learned on Darky...he just kind'a laughed...I guess that means I got a ways to go there :) :D .

But, 8706...(what do I call you, anyways?) There's "get to know your fellow gamers" thread in the off topic forum. It's a good place to learn a little about the rest of us here.
http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=1019
-VGsatomi

Level 22
That's more then me, then :) .
So you were born in Russia and moved to Israel?
I can speak English and Japanese fluently, and four others at begginner level (i.e. basic sentances with a pretty good vocabulary). A lot of the little rules, partucularly with Russian, keep getting me all the time. I tried posting something earlier, but this sight doesnt support the text.
-VGsatomi

Level 12
Wormskull said:
handel niet als een dwaas u als een persoon handelt die nooit vilde alvorens u zou moeten proberen doorbrengend meer tijd aan dit stuk van huid.
Now, how many languages can Wormskull speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.