• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi! Im vanessa nice to meet you

Would you accept me?

• No, you're just one of many

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
:xxd: well it seems that i had to introduce my self to the community to became a accepted member :cute: sooo lets start with my introduction:
Hobbys: Go to Disco with my friends, painting and shopping:grin:

ok i dont even know why im here, well my brother is playing Warcraft all the time and 1 year ago he teached me how to play Warcraft and since this day i love it! maybe im going to use my painting skills to create some icons (my brother asked me to draw some for him) mabe the're good enough for THW.

thats it i think, i hope i'll be accepted (my brother told me that i need to be accepted to submit something)

Faithfully

~Vanessa~

Level 1
is there a time i have to wait until i get unignored:confused:?? pls i realy want to join this community

Hey there Vanessa, Welcome to the hive

the first thing I will have to tell you, is that there's not afew girl on this site, so take attention because young geeks are sneeking everywhere here.

Also, If you want to know alot of personne fast, go on the Chat of the Hive, you will meet moderators and friendly users. And it's one of the rare place where you CAN'T find any flamming.

I invite you to read the site's rules.

And if you are good in art, than you're at the right place :D, there's alot of artist around here that makes icons and skins, (Like me).

Also you can ask for feedbacks in the Art section :D

Have a nice day :D

Level 16
Welcome on the Hiveworkshop.com! <bravo>
I'm here to Irritate the mods and users so be warned from me...
And show what you can draw...:pir:

Level 13
And another German member :) Hi or Hallo :D

I believe you won't have problems to be accepted in this great community.
Most people on this place are great guys.
Maybe you should visit the chat and meet some of them :)

And even if your first icons are not acceted you will sure get some tips to get better :)

Gl hf and so on.

Level 24
02-17-2009

young geeks are sneeking everywhere here.

Status
Not open for further replies.