• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hi... I'm New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi Hive!!! I'm new at a forum like this...
But I can help for solving a problem about wc3map or wc3editor
Can't read my name?? Call me Vaka...

*I'm not from english speaking country so... Don't angry if i made a mistake*

Level 7
ばカのばカ save your breath

No1 understand your writing here, just me even only a bit.. 1% of your word I understandable (Even I speak English worst)

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I think you're name will cause problems when trying to address you.

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

Welcome to The Hive Workshop ばカのばカ. Welcome, Vaka. The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders (map and resource editors) of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include::grin:

Last edited:
Level 7
Is that size really anoying wulf?? Well I must keep my signature in this size, I just think to make it bigger last hour...

Anyway isn't your name Baka?? Why we call you Vaka??

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'm sorry, but making your name ????? and then telling people to call you something else is stupid.

At least make your user title under the name "Vaka" so people who haven't read this thread know how to address you.

Level 7
Dragoon that's not mosquito... Google is too god to write an pretty bad word

His name is ばカのばカ
Baka no Baka

Stupid of Stupid or an Idiot

Hiragana doesn't really hard once you learn it (I always bring English-Japan Hiragana hand book vocabulary with me HAHAHAHAHA)

Level 7
funny name, I like this new member.. But don't use the hiragana too much, If I take more I will have an headache for 1 week than die

Status
Not open for further replies.