• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HI ,I make map called BATTLE FOR HOTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
They're some Starwars things.

I might as well just change my sig to "Anyone who requests models: Its not going to happan. They are not going to be made" seeing as its the truth and all. Want them so bad? Learn modeling and make them yourself

Level 1
Awsome idea

Dude, thats an awsome idea i didnt think of making those but if someone can get me a serial number that works for 3dsmax and once i learn how to get the mdx into 3dsmax thing down i'll get on making the snowspeeder for ya and send it yo ya in a mdx format that should work. I'm not sure bout the at-at though. o yea im pretty good with 3dsmax (i took time to do tutorial) but my trial expired here's a pic of something im working on for my map.

http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img3...ackusmyphplocimg33image232312321321321jpg.jpg

its not finish of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.