• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Heroes of Durotar- SPRPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
-Heroes of Durotar-

Thrall_magazine_cover.jpg

Story: Story takes place in Durotar.Warchief Thrall, in order to save his people leaves his lands to Maelstrom so he could stop the Cataclysm at its sourse...Throne now belongs to Garosh Helscream...without roler as Thrall was, Durotar is now on the brink of destruction and it falls to brave heroes like you to stand and defend your land with your life...

The Story, as you can see takes place in the events of World of Warcraft Cataclysm, your story will beggin in a small orc encapment called The Den in Valey of Trials...you will later help Vol'Jin, the leader of Darkspear Trolls and join Rexxar as he moves to help his master, Thrall...ofcouse for all of you who like boss fights there will be alot of them...I think i wont tell you the name of the last boss, but you will like killing him...

Locations and Maps:
-Durotar-
durotar.jpg

-Orgrimmar-main city-
WorldMap-Orgrimmar.jpg

-Barrens-
barrens.jpg

-Azhara-
aszhara.jpg

-Maybe i will put Mulgore-tauren main city-

Classes:

1.Warrior
iphone-wallpaper-world-of-warcraft-Orc-Warrior-2.jpg

2.Hunter
tumblr_lp0tldmNSl1qb8fy8o1_500.jpg

3.Shaman
class_shaman5.JPG

4.Mage

orc_mage_by_windmaker-d2ytu4e.jpg

I will use :

UTM 3.0

Skins and models from Hive...

ALL THAT I USE WILL BE CREDITED!!!

PROGRESS:

Terrain ||||||||||

Units ||||||||||

Items ||||||||||

Classes ||||||||||

Creeps and Bosse's (CREATION) ||||||||||

One | is 10%!

Thank you for reading this, please suport me and add some good ideas for quests, items, creeps, booses, etc...have a nice day...marko9

:ogre_haosis:

Deathwing-Cataclysm-2.jpg

HOW ARE YOU?

:ogre_haosis:

Last edited:
Level 6
I can help be a terrainer I am not really good but I am improving my terrains, I have come very aquainted with UTM 3.0. And I do have a good understanding of WoW I just would take a while to basically Drawl everything out on my own map to put into your game for locations, But besides that I can help if needed. As I said I will not be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.