• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroDeathKnight

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

HeroDeathKnight (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Ugly .
Level 5
Arthas look nice,,but unfortunately he riding a horse...make horseless and without glow with this arthas,,i bet it'll be cool as god.

Level 2
After being warned I have decided to replace and mean stuff with food.

327 downloads my Rump Steak! It aint even been up for 24 Roast Beef hrs, I mean come on! If your gonna do something as Fried Bread as this, as least have enough sense to not make it as obvious as micheal jacksons nose jobs! And come on! What were u Cheese Sandwich on when you did the skin (apparently the same stuff as randym4a1 is puffing right now)? It truly is Bacon Butty! And it seems to be the only Canned Tuna thing that has changed, i mean what part of the Boiled Egg model have you actually changed come on tell me?! It is perhaps the worst thing i've ever Sausage Roll seen... really... no kidding... and the Ketchup part is you though people would be stupid enough to believe the rediculous download number, you Egg Fried Rice. This must be the number 1 worst THING on this website, equal with your Chicken Noodle Soup Blademaster\Demonhunter (possibly a Popcorn skin than this), you extremly Scrambled Egg murloc thing, the Meatballs Pandaren in history and a Meatloaf merger of the black dragon and an archer which really was Crisps since the archer does nothing! you might as well have put the villiger kid on it... to stay perfectly still making no movement, in is default position!