• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroChaosBladeMaster.BLP

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Punk6r
This is my first real skin so far, so pls criticize me and tell me exactly what wrong or bad.

I just added some light Armor and replaced his Weapon with a Katana. I also changed the Banner on his back to the Japanese Character for honor with White background...and at least I removed this freaking balls around his neck.

I hope u like this skin and pls give credits if u use it

( the right Picture shows not the real skin - it show just the tga converted to a jpg and that fucked up somehow Oo )

Keywords:
Blade Master, Samurai, Armor, japanese, honor,
Contents

Chaos Blademaster with Armor and Katana (Texture)

Reviews
18:00, 30th Aug 2009 67chrome: The skin submission rules state that you must do at least 75% of the skin freehand, and copying and pasting does not count towards this aim. As far as I can tell all you did was CnP the armor, katana, and flag from...

M

18:00, 30th Aug 2009
67chrome: The skin submission rules state that you must do at least 75% of the skin freehand, and copying and pasting does not count towards this aim. As far as I can tell all you did was CnP the armor, katana, and flag from other sources. Please review the skin submission rules and try out the 2-D art forums for feedback on work-in-progress skins.