1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

HeroBladeMaster

Submitted by Mister X
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
troll warrior
Contents

HeroBladeMaster (Model)

HeroBladeMaster (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) Model works nice and performs well.
  1. General Frank:

(Approved)

Model works nice and performs well.

2. the KuKulzA

the KuKulzA

Resources:
    Resources:
    not bad... not bad at all....
    5/5 :D

3. Norinrad

Norinrad

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    long time ago, when I saw first model for w3 I thought " I would make a troll blademaster!" ; ]

Looks nice but it should be scaled a bit, trolls are less bulky and has longer arms and legs so they look a bit unproportinal. Ice trolls also wear animal fur to warm up. With naked chest this guy will sure catch a cold :) But this is only with skin so can be changed easily, even if it means CnP'ing from original ice troll's skin. His pants and hair should be team coloured. Blue team looks fine but it could look even better if his braclets, belt and sandals would be different colour. Dark green or purple? I don't know :p Try to change his face so he would look more different from other trolls, like adding some paintings or some other stuff.

Overall I think it deserves 4.

4. Trollxul

Trollxul

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks a lot mister x
    By the way I asked him to do this model like this, his name is Mirzabule, Murgul's brother and he trained very hard to stand like this so he can make faster moves and powers :twisted:

Amazing mister x you should put the fire priest here too :wink:

5. Gorby

Gorby

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I agree with the best modeler on this site (Norinrad you are my heros :)) you should change the head, you may change it with the masked shadow hunter

6. eXciTe

eXciTe

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Make him an ice sword or something like that to be cooler :wink:

7. Claudz

Claudz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ooh my! This is pretty good! But i don't like ice trolls! Can you make anithere one just as a Forest Troll! :lol:

8. Frostroll

Frostroll

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey, claudz. Remember there's an here who is Ice Troll watching you. :twisted: :wink: :twisted: :wink: :twisted:

:arrow: But, anyway. eXciTe is right, X. You should put him an icy blade. Just to make him look cooler. And the shoulders.... uh.... well..... they just don't look like troll-like but orc-like.

P.S.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    One more thing, I can't take him to be straight. Make him with a hunchback. Geez. I'm sorry to tell you this, but :evil: I really don't like :evil: someone make a perfectly-stood troll (like the Zuljin model I downloaded yesterday in this site) Every kind of troll MUST have its hunchback. That's the of the main characteristics of a Wc troll. Believe me, I know about trolls. Especially ice trolls.
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Until then. 3.75/5. Troll Smash!!!!! :x :x :x :x

9. Trollxul

Trollxul

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not the masked shadow hunter's head, I said it was for my campaign and the first hero already is a masked S.H
    8)

10. Goliath the God

Goliath the God

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Actually, u did nothing but erase the BM head and put in an IT head. I don't know how hard it is tho. But else you have recolored the BM skin, and that's it. Not good enough, although it is a good idea. But the idea was not urs either, I c. :wink:
    3/5

11. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    He should be more beefier

Ice Trolls are about twice as tanked as a normal jungle troll

12. Trollxul

Trollxul

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have remade the sword: longer and pointier
    http://membres.lycos.fr/mapsdutroll/epeemodif.jpg
    see?
    i like to remake the weapons, let's say that's my specialty for now but in modeling, i'm a noob :cry:

13. Jool

Jool

Resources:
    Resources:
    Now that is just nice, nice, just nice.

Cant get any nicer

14. Aconite

Aconite

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why is it that such good concepts have to be ruined
    The model didn't work
    I was really REALLY hoping it would work
    I love the idea!

15. Maximum_Evil

Maximum_Evil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    He looks awesome! 5/5

16. Toril

Toril

Resources:
    Resources:
    Model works and looks awesome! :grin:

Make sure you got everything imported properly and set to the correct paths. Make sure for .blp it says Image/Texture. If it says Other than delete it and reupload. Remember, most files have to be renamed. Some you might have to have in the Textures\ path and others you might not. To see the paths on the model's page go to "More Details-Click here to display advanced details." or you can go to the tutorial.

It's like MSDOS, just one thing misspelled can mess everything up.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
  17. JarmenKell1982

JarmenKell1982

Resources:
    Resources: