• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hero_Bloodelf -> Necro; need some opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hey i try to make a necro based on the hero bloodelf model.
what do you think about the face and hair?!
necrowip1.jpg

please tell me if you have some improvement ideas!

thanks so far!

Level 4
Great job on the face and hair!

What I did think of to possibly improve it would be to add some detail into the neck, and give the skin a darker, more black tone (that said...dead skin is pale..). Right now the white hair and the pale complexion are kinda overkill, reminding me of the diablo 2 necromancer which had the same issue.

Also though the white pupils are nice, maybe glowing eyes would give it a different look.

The forehead wrinkles in a "V" are kind of strange...but don't detract from the face in any major way. Making them a bit more like human wrinkles might be a good idea.

Overall I enjoy it as is, and think its a really great job, all of my changes are purely optional and relative to my tastes.

+Rep, keep up the great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.